Friday, February 24, 2012

Strawberry Pudding

Strawberry Pudding

Starting a blog was something in my mind for years and I even started one 4 years back and deleted it since I didnt get time to post recipes with my new born baby. I hope this blog wont end like that.  This dish is something I made long back  and took the picture with a hope that one day I will start a  blog and post it. So the day has come. Here goes the recipe:



Ingredients:

Milk - 1 Litre
Milkmaid (Condensed Milk) - 1and half tin
Strawberry Crush - 1 tin of milkmaid tin
Strawberry Custurd Powder- 4 tbsp

Method:
  • Add Custurd Powder to half  cup milk. Mix well without any lumps.
  • Boil rest of the milk and add milkmaid to it.
  • Add the custurd powder mix to the boiling milk. Stir continuously.
  • When it starts to thicken, remove it from fire and cool it.
  • Add strawberry crush and pour it into a bowl and set it.
  • Decorate with Strawberry and serve.
N.B. : I used fresh strawberries and chopped in a chopper.

Source: Vanitha Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Readers, waiting to hear from you ! Your questions, comments, suggestions are always welcome....